Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SBK - Dividends

Not applicable
Good morning. What time will the dividends be paid out? Hope it's a good week for us - SBK shareholders...
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
hobo
Contributor
Ordinary shareholders: roughly mid April & I guess/(hope) it will be around 220c/share (based on the 26% increase to SBRJ Feb09)- OMO.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
hobo, the SBRJ Feb09 is a retail note (debt product) and as such has no bearing on the SBK dividend.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Simon, so when will the 273/share be paid out. According the "Dividends payable" the date is today???
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
the 273c is for SBR001, NOT SBK so SBK holders are not gettign 273c. SBK results are due 12 March and the dividend for SBK share holders will be announced then.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thank you Simon...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Simon, to qualify for SBK dividends, what must the LTD be?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
for the SBK dividend there is as yet no LDT as the dividend (nor results) are not yet announced. For the chinese deal the LDT is this Friday, 22 Feb.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks for the feed-back Simon...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
this must be a dumb question but i have to check anyway. will 15 of my 150 shares in sbk be automatically sold at R131( obviously if i keep it after the ldt. one more thing, when???
0 Kudos