Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SBK Sens announcement today

hobo
Contributor
By close of business today we will get the announcement regarding the BOC deal. What does the market anticipate?
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
Not applicable
Don't really know HOBO. just watch the chart, it tells a bit of a story.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
I heard rumours Simon Pateman Brown is up for the postion of new CEO? Any truth? If so, what would the market's reaction be?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yep, so if you have them, hold them. Don't know why anyone would consider selling at todays price with that in mind. but then the market is irrational. SBK looked quite volitile today, but looks like it could finish strong.
0 Kudos
hobo
Contributor
Happy it's a done deal. It's never certain till the ink dries. Tomorrow should be interesting plus up to Friday next week.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Why is SBK so up and down today? Is there something I have missed?
0 Kudos
hobo
Contributor
Your second post answers that!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
US commentators are using the dreaded R-word again and banks will lead the decline. I decided to get out of SBK. Even the Chinese can't save it if global markets start to panic again. Sad though, because I think the share has real potential once markets make up their minds. That said, usually when I sell a share it goes up, so if you're holding you may be in for some gains!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I knew it was something. It was strong then just changed it's mind. I'm not selling. Even I hold it and it goes down today and Monday there are things to look forward too. I still feel it's strong, and I still feel it's going to rebound. But I also often find myself on the wrong end of a trade so I could be wrong. :) But I'm NOT selling. Stuff the USA
0 Kudos
AJDK
Frequent Contributor
Famous last words! LOL Dont worry Im also begging for SBK to recover...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Tell me about it (famous last words)... I got in at the reversal the other day so I can afford to let it slide a little, anyway, I'm really holding thumbs for it, it's got loads of potentrial, I can't say enough good things about it. But I would like to point out that if I knew it all I would not share it on a public forum LOL ... Good luck to all you holding on to SBK, I'm holding thumbs for all of you.
0 Kudos