Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SBKDBV....

Not applicable
O scary one...(Gearing vs Time-decay is "Wired".)And because it is such a rare event,I had to mention it.It went UP today....### SBK hit the P&F SELL at R108 low....and joins the BANK index position.Note to Self:When you disobey the P&F rules, you get what you deserve( I anticipated the Bank-move.WRONG !!) .I disobeyed..###...This P&F stuff is better than manna.All my other warrant Trades, I obeyed.I won nicely,or minimized losses...Do you have True (trader) Confessions ?? .
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Not applicable
sure buddy , i have been there a few times...
0 Kudos
Day_Trader
Regular Contributor
Only question - at what price should I start to sell my SBKDBV's?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Day Trader : The next major Support point is R98..what you're looking for is a Tail-down Rush which cranks up the motor as Gearing kicks in.The Bank charts swing like crazy when the old Southern Shuffle commences....Go take a look at 2006 for spotting Puts and Calls on banks, using Fibonacci as Support/Resitance markers.It will be the same this time.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
uh..another Oops.SBK hit the Supply button today NOT the Sell button. ##.still,ASA is on Supply too.Just waiting for FSR to kick in.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
zarp cut the *****kas....all u are actually waiting for is worthless expiry....just like all the other trades...
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Zeeman....nice 20 today....where you at on this one hombré?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Y :...been out to see the Mall Rats and watch some Spend,etc.How you doing,dude....HMS Bankster is throwing the Spinnaker and testing the headwinds.Looking back at the weekly Candles(same time 2006),there's lots of Up and Down coming.Any way,Point and Figure on BANK Index added another O of Supply to the Sell signal and the MACD bleeps Red...I'll be watching the Volumes carefully,etc..###
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
I see that dude in the corner fiddling with his fob watch & smoking a Cohiba...JP Morgan 2 a T....downgraded the bank index in the land of "shiver me timbers" & "calapso small business" bigtime!
0 Kudos