Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SCL and wez

PLayer
Frequent Contributor
People who is selling this share at lower prices than what it should be at? Come on this should be trading in the 92 to 95 mark? A person sells and buys 1 share????? whats up with this? How can STD Bank allow this type of trading?
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
PLayer
Frequent Contributor
Sorry meant 1 share traded on WEZ
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
it has nothing to do with SB .. it is a free market and you're allowed to buy or sell as manay as you want ..
more importantly, if a trade of 1 share can keep a price down, than not much of a share ??
0 Kudos
BlueDolphin
Frequent Contributor
Who told you that with a specific deal, whether 1 or 10000, that Standard Bank OST was the broker ? It could be Jannie using Sasfin?
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Jannie Mouton?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
surely he uses PSG not Sasfin ??
0 Kudos
Brommie
Frequent Contributor
When buying shares I usually put my offer in the night before. If the trade matches the next day, but I do not obtain the full amount of shares that I want, from 3:30 pm onwards, I will put in an offer for between 1 and 9 shares at the sellers price. Since the amount of shares traded at the sellers price might not justify the costs involved for the seller, sometimes, he is forced to lower his selling price just to recover his costs. As my costs for buying the shares at various prices stays the same for the day, this is a strategy that sometimes work.
0 Kudos
PLayer
Frequent Contributor
whats the take on the price of SCL....?
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
player at 10-24 it traded at 79c. i had a look at all my charts. it will most likely go up or down from that price. my advice is to wait till it gets to 2c.
0 Kudos
PLayer
Frequent Contributor
fusion...lol 2c well 2 weeks ago it traded upto 98c...let see if ur prediction holds... my one says a good trade at 78 and sell at 85...
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
i will sponsor a tyre and 25litres of petrol to the idiot that posts the dumbest question weekly. said idiot can the light himself and remove his useless genes from humanity. player , u and grant are sharing the lead thus far.
0 Kudos
PLayer
Frequent Contributor
if making money is stupid then yes I am... i love doing a few trade in penny stocks just to keep me smiling...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
It keeps getting knocked deeper down. I am still interested at 45c :)
0 Kudos