Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SCL bubble burst

SKALA
Super Contributor
Ja swaer, so seems like our connected brothers are using ways of deception to conduct business, if the reports about SCL are true. Sold all my holdings yesterday for a good profit. Time will reveal all!!
0 Kudos
16 REPLIES 16
pirates
Contributor
it could be a great time to start buying the share again at these low levels,,,any comments
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
well save us the time and reveal... thats what the forum is for, information advantage.
0 Kudos
pirates
Contributor
all the big info is out now so why the massive drop in price?because of one complaint how is this going to change everything
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Stay away from it!
0 Kudos
pirates
Contributor
give your reasons wizard
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Hi John, have to dissipoint you. No, I do not have additional info; as is regularly stated: This is not what I meant to say, or, I was miss-quoted, or, the media is taking things out of context, or something like that. However, in time we will get more meaningful info.
0 Kudos
bilow
Contributor
Have a look at encha.co.za for some news
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Thanks, also just look under company news of SCL on this platform. All the news I need to warn me at this stage, so got out of the risk by selling and thankfully at a profit.
0 Kudos
pirates
Contributor
i always do opposite to what people say on this forum...thanks boys for giving thumbs down to sacoil bought at 180 and sold for 210
0 Kudos
Flyguy
Frequent Contributor
sacoil will get listed on LSE and will rocket to R3
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
and the reason for this is -----?????
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
so the flyguy het weg gevlieg nadat hy 'n wilde stelling gemaak het.
0 Kudos
Flyguy
Frequent Contributor
no skala ek het nie weg gevlieg, reason is that more of the capital will be raised from the LSE and therefore support for this share will be around R3, also the total deal will help boost it.. when i find the article link i will post it
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Hi Flyguy, thanks for the clarification. I missed that point in their announcements. Like I said, sold my holdings due to the bonus issue and other statements in last SENS. Dont fully understand it all, but made me jittery and since this is a high risk (to my judgement OK!!) share, rather take profit and watch from the side.
0 Kudos
suki
Super Contributor
someone keeps off-loading at R2.04
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes siree, at these levels and a listing at is to be done soon, this is a bargain.
0 Kudos