Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SCL players

SKALA
Super Contributor
Trust you good people have not sold yet. I am still holding.
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
NOMAD1
Frequent Contributor
Where you think this one is going? Everyday this baby jumps like 5 to 7%
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
See the jump when they strike oil in DRC and when the Nigeria deal also produce oil.
0 Kudos
GarethJ
Regular Contributor
5 bagger for me now - waiting for my first 10 bagger!!
0 Kudos
TITO
Contributor
Yep up nearly 350% and holding anyone know where this share should go
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
My opinion - R 5,00 by the end of this year, R 20,00 by the end of next year. Naturally any release of new shares would dilute proportionately (but I think this one is set for a good climb!)
0 Kudos
Flyguy
Frequent Contributor
I personally think its still worth buying.. its going up to R6 by December.. shares were under valued for a long time.
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
Okay - all you fans . Please explain your excitement with this one. Is there something we are missing ? Lots of noise - any substance ? Dont get me wrong. I would love to get in a stock ( at ground level) that is a sure thing. Is this pie in the sky ,or the real thing ? Any concrete facts on this one ?
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Haai boet!! Do your own homework; lots of info on this share on this platform. Soek en jy sal vind, en laat weet ons wat jy dink.
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Hey Striker - usual risk and reward story. And yes, this is Africa and so one needs to be cautious. But check out this share for yourself (also check which Funds have been stocking up on it) and then decide. For me, I'm in!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Any idea why this one's been losing ground over the last couple of days?
0 Kudos
zwi
Occasional Contributor
It means it's time to buy, am busy accumulating as we speak right now.
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Starting to correct down, more to come I think; took some profit. Sit nou met sak vol geld, maar nie haastig nie.
0 Kudos
Flyguy
Frequent Contributor
Do u think we must sell?? it looks like its going to drop to 1.20c
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
if you are a short term trader and need to get out then sell, otherwise, just sit it out, it'll start to climb again soon!
0 Kudos