Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SCL

Russ
Super Contributor
shot up to about 260 recently on good volume.It has now dropped back on light volume to 150and is oversold..Anyone think it might be ready for another run?
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
Not applicable
wouldn't even stroke the share with a 10foot pole,better ways to loose your money if you are up for a gamble..the share listed overseas and was just speculation and hot air..the so called Dallas story of Sa, they also more of a middle man..look at the oil price if you see 150+ then it might drag the price higher..
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
russ what do u want 'us' to ease your mind after u bought it ?? if all of us thought it was going to rally 75% in the next week , then the volumes wont be low , we would all pile in.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
I take it you don't agree with me?
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
no its going to shoot out the lights next week , i promise. i had a good look at my dogs droppings this morning and i asked the rwandan taxi driver yesterday , and it all points to a big rise in price.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Great,the CEO will be pleased to hear that.He bought 9 mil worth just 6 months ago at 170c.
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
im glad im not him !!! or his nearest family for that matter.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Anyway,thanks for your insightful and intelligent comments.
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
its a pleasure , and thanks for the stupid question. i dont even know what share scl is. and really not interested in knowing more about it.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
nice one !! Had a good chuckle on this thread
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
This has been the thread of the week, the best friday joke in weeks, even "right said fred' would be hard pushed to beat this one. chuckle chuckle
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Tears of laughter - Thanks for brightening up my Friday afternoon.
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
- Russ - There has got to be more rationale for buying a stock, than a CEO's share buying. Nothing tangible supports SCL as a buy right now. At best, the price movements offern this a swing trade opportunity on this stock - certainly not a long term h
0 Kudos
Not applicable
hahahahahahaha..... I will buy this at 10 or 20 cents :D Send another forum post when its around 20c again....thanks!
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
something smells?
0 Kudos