Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SELL EVERYTHING

mbk
Contributor
The US is clealy in reccession. Sell everything right now. Take your money and run into ur cave!!!
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
mbk
Contributor
We will run out of bread soon. Tigerbrands is killing us
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Grow up Mbk... it's becoming ridiculous the way you carry on on this forum (lol)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
not at all , some great stocks around construction especially - there is 10 years of infrastructure to catch up - this is also a good employment sector , worth putting ones money into. Interest rates are at there top and may start to move down closer to the year end omo .
0 Kudos
CrownA
Super Contributor
Ho hum - we have heard it all before. Now Bungling Ben's Band Aid looks like it is lost cause. I am going for Gold...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Time is money. Ben Bernanke spent $200 billion to delay recession. To erase it will cost him probably another $200 billion. Tough battle ahead for Fed.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
That is why they call him Helicopter Ben! Money comes from the sky! He himself says this world can do without recessions. If u look at the ZIM stock market it's also at an all time high, but I won't go live there!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
he isn't trying to delay a recession (that's pretty much a given). he's trying to save an economy.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I get the point. Ben is printing more money just like Bob creating more inflation.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Or impress a politician. `Presidential year can not afford to have mishaps such a recession!'
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Thinking positively, if Ben were to run for President, he can always say that he has earned as those wrinkles on his face. I do feel sorry for the poor Guy.
0 Kudos