Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SENS and Share price

Not applicable
Any comments ?
0 Kudos
38 REPLIES 38
Rovert
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
phd
Contributor
Typical of this sort of scam. Run your company into the ground, and pay yourself R1.5 million for the pleasure. Sounds like the government, doesn't it.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Is this share crashing or can we see a recovery?
0 Kudos
suki
Super Contributor
u can see for yourself
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The eye's can see but the mind and heart refuses to recognise it. It's too painful!!
0 Kudos
phd
Contributor
These scamsters dilute the company by issuing 112 million shares to associates of theirs, and then proceed to pay themselves a massive, fee from investor capital, for the pleasure of "securing" the deal. The smell is becoming unbearable.
0 Kudos
PLayer
Frequent Contributor
The volume is around 1.4 million so why r people buying this share..???
0 Kudos
Not applicable
They are under a cautionary but whether this is merely a smoke screen is anyone's guess. At these prices however I think there is profit to be made( I stand to be corrected) in the short term. The last run on this share at this price took it to 74c.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
but every rally peaks at a lower price .. trend is down and as such rather short the rallies then buy the dips .. and if you can;t short it, walk away ..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks for the advice but I'm afraid too late. Bought at 64c and paying the price. Would you advise risking more capital to reduce the cost or is that just throwing good money after bad?
0 Kudos
suki
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Call it DESPERATION(CRAZY). I need to do something!!!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
I would advise using a stop loss ..
0 Kudos
grommet
Regular Contributor
should always have an exit strategy before entering a trade
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
You should have listened to Rovert!If you average down it means you think it has bottomed and will go up from here.That's a bit dangerous if it is still in a down trend.I am talking generally-I can't access the chart on my crummy work computer.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes I should have just cut my losses. No dwelling on the if's and but's. Did that all yesterday, along with the panic attacks. Now for a recoupment strategy (if there is one). Trading is not for the faint hearted, namely ME.
0 Kudos
PLayer
Frequent Contributor
Interesting comments from all... I would go with what Simon says.. play the gaps and enjoy the ride....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
So where do you reckon is the gap in this share? Anyone brave enough to venture a price???
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
you can't trade gaps on penny stocks ..
0 Kudos