Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SENS finally out!

oscar_1
Occasional Contributor
Any thoughts on the news received today?
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
well the market said *hom hum*
0 Kudos
Not applicable
A lot of volume went through after sens, that 3million share barrier at 26c has been halved. I wonder what negotiations they are busy with? The cash payout vs preference share award isn't bad at all. Once the preference shares get issued I'll just let lie there till I retire, I'll sell off the rest of my shares though. Keeping preference shares may not be so bad as they mention that in future they may pay some dividends. All said and done I'm happy with the results = good Profit, good Cashflow and good growth prospects through manufacturing and acquisitions. This is a penny share that may well double in price over the next year, now who wants to say no to an easy 100% annual return.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Look at the graph of BEG. In November '06 it became clear that result end March '07 would be significantly better. After a very long sideways move on the graph the price broke upward from 13c to 28c, that's more than a 100% increase and if you held on a little longer you could have sold at 32c. My point is that fundamentals are stronger than ever and that once again we are seeing this sideways move on the graph, the price is not going down and I believe patience will be richly rewarded.
0 Kudos
oscar_1
Occasional Contributor
are you surprised that the price didn't move?
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
in the prospects section, it states that "the board expects, at best, a modest increase in the earnings per share this year". Given the historic PE multiple of 12, why would the share perform spectacularly off this base, bar an earnings accretive acquisition??
0 Kudos
vishal
Regular Contributor
Looks like this share received very positive feedback from investors. I see that it had a good day yesterday. Another 1 Million shares at 26c and we are going to move upwards.
0 Kudos