Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SENS

Frequent Contributor
Hi how do I subscribe to sens for specific shares?
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
barry_1
Super Contributor
SENS (Stock exchange news service)?....is free.Use quick find above to find the share you are looking for ,then look under NEWS i the left hand column...BY the way i see there are a few chatists these days using their seq numbers....this is not a good idea as all somebody has to do to get into your account is figure out your alias,,..speak to online share trading and they might let u change it.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
password
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
maybe 1234 after fusion was a seq no, so they allowed him to add fusion to make it a password?
0 Kudos
THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
3 STEPS (BUT NOT AUTOMATED) In the MENU BAR - Go to :- MARKET INFO - NEWS - NEWS FOR MY PORTFOLIO
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
you can have SENS for stocks in your watch list SMS or emailed to you ..
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Hi Simon, How do that just for shares in my portfolio?
0 Kudos
Frequent Contributor
Hi Simon, How do that just for shares in my portfolio?
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
simon, how exactly do you get that done because iv actually looking for exactly that for quite a while now...
0 Kudos
Kbee
Contributor
You can create SENS alerts at the bottom of the watchlist page. I think the call centre can assist with navigation if need be.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
can't be done from a portfolio .. must be a watch list .. than on the bottom of the watch list page ubnder details select SENS delivery ..
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
Make a watchlist to match your portfolio. Bingo!
0 Kudos