Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SFM Forum Library by YNWA - DELETED

SimonPB
Valued Contributor
surely nobody actually thinks we'll allow links to illegal copies of books ???
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
CE
Super Contributor
.... about the cheap 2 ply supplier ? Any help to a link ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
what is the addy for those illigal books? I need to make 'notes of what sites not to go to...
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Thanks, but sold out. Aparrently AXE bought all the stock they had.
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
Sorry guys. I know that posting those crossed the line. In my defense, I own loads of those books, and I would encourage people to buy books that they find useful. I pay for my software, I pay for my feeds, and I've never read a PDF book through to the end without going to buy the real thing if I think it's worth reading. Y - maybe the illegal stuff needs to be cleared out and the presentations and other legal and useful stuff stays?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes ... and that bunch also finished now ... now im eyeing the coldwater tap
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
I feel sorry for Simon. It can't be easy for someone's who's an anarchist at heart to work for a bank.
0 Kudos
el_torro
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Apologies Tango for leading you up the garden path & I agree with you...if its illegal, whack it......charts, downloadable articles stay....I think we need a facility where we can share free info amongst ourselves........apologies to you also Simon.
0 Kudos
Ditzy
Frequent Contributor
et tu Simone !? Anyways, I did manage to download the lot... thank you Tango and Y !!
0 Kudos