Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SFM site slower than a que at home affairs

john_1
Super Contributor
Charrrrrrrtist, I think this post is for you....Ps Site has been fixed thank SFM.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Yes thanks Richard and all the staff,my ASDL is very fast now.
0 Kudos
Ditzy
Frequent Contributor
ok, you got me ! obviously not as rusty as I am !! Now I feel like a retard....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ja you know I have had just about enough of always blaming a third party supplier, its either telkom or the guys that run the price ticker or something else... just get it right. Have contingencies or a backup in place. Either you can provide a service or you cannot. What I cant understand is that there is very seldom a notification that there is a problem... how come the forum is more on top of things than the guys that run this site?
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Julle ou toppies moet Vodacom 3G gebruik! Werk lekker.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
My response in a nutshell. *3G would work great if SFM were working too. My beamer may be fast but it aint worth dcik if the engine aint running. *Pravin Gordhan has my vote as the sexiest man in government. Any bald guy that controls so much Moolah and makes folks shudder at the mere mention of his name has my vote. (Kinda sounds like Satan but thats a whole nother topic. *Lastly, watch Sasol this week. *I concur with Chartist. What was the question again? *Finaly, its good to see Dinen back in the Nuthouse we call a Forum.
0 Kudos