Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SFM stability

Not applicable
Does anyone have issues with Price streamer which will cause Internet Explorer (latest version) to crash after running for a couple of hours. It seems to be happening more frequently and there is reference to an Adobe plug as being the cause. Secondly does anyone have a problem logging onto their profile in Firefox - Mine returns me to the log in screen after entering user/password. I have tried upgrading Mozilla.
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Dilligaff2
Frequent Contributor
Just upgraded to JRE6.2 and still all i get is a red X instead of my Watchlist Ticker. Running Vista with IE 7.0.6000
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
folks, please. This are support issues and as such should be directed to the call centre, not the forum.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Same issue with Firefox using XP. A red X. It may well be a proxy issue?
0 Kudos
Dilligaff2
Frequent Contributor
Simon
Point taken and have now done so
Any thoughts of having a "technical challenges"-specific forum, such that we could search thru it and self-help if there's a solution logged to the same/similar problem?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I directed my final correspondence to support...at some point it just is easier to cancel and move on....
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
Dilligaff2, not a bad idea. I'll raise it with powers.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Got under the hood of my Minefield Browser and Java last night. Researched problems surrounding the Applet not loading properly which as I stated is likely proxy problems. Restarted the computer and Voila the Ticker is now working again. I was wondering if other members are still having issues with the Watchlist Ticker?
0 Kudos