Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SGL Warrants

Bouwer
Super Contributor
I bought some warrants (SGLSBH), the expiry date is only in Nov-14 but it is nowhere to be found? Any Idea why this would happen?
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
search in top right box, but change the 'shares' to warrants
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Use the drop down menu under "quick find" and select "warrants". In the quote box ,type "SGL". This will give you a list of warrant , then search for the warrant you purchased. It is there.
0 Kudos
Bouwer
Super Contributor
Sorry, let me rephrase. Its dose not show as part of my portfolio any more..
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
for that call center
0 Kudos
Bouwer
Super Contributor
I was about to log a call and but it show in my portfolio again.. Btw thanks Simon. I have been following just one lap and the webinars have really been helpful and I really appreciate it!!
0 Kudos
rudster
Not applicable
Hi I bought the TOPDWX option on Monday 10 March 2014 and the option exiration is only in Aug 14 and is not even searchable except on the interactive charts but there seems to be a problem with the chart too. I doubt is because of outstanding charges Can someone from Standard Bank please assist. I will call in tomorrow anyway to find out what happened.
0 Kudos
Bouwer
Super Contributor
Been having the same problem every day since Tuesday. Sent an email, didn't receive a response. After a phone call it showed on my portfolio and was assured the problem is fixed. Apparently NOT!!
0 Kudos