Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SHARE TRACKIN ME JSE STOCK EXCHANGE TRADING SOFTWARE. INVESTORS CHOICE.

Not applicable
SHARE TRACKIN ME JSE STOCK EXCHANGE TRADING SOFTWARE. INVESTORS CHOICE. SHARES AT THE TIPS OF YOUR FINGER TIPS COMES WITH: 1. YOUR OWN DICTIONARY OF FINANCIAL TERMS AND TRADING STRATEGIES. 2. ONILINE PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE BASE AND SUPPORT. 3. MONTHLY NEWS LETTERS VIA EMAIL. 4. ONLINE HELP FACILTY. 5. FORECAST BASED ON HISTORY. 6. EASY TO USE TECHNICAL ANALYSIS WITH INDICATORS AND INTERPRETATIONS. 7. HISTORY DATA BASE. 8. UNIQUE ACCOUNT MANAGER. 9. LOGBOOK WITH ALL TRANSACTIONS YOU WILL EVER MAKE. 10. ASSETS ON HAND (SHARES OR CASH) AND OVERALL ALUE. 11. MANAGE MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS. 12. SIMULATION TRADING. 13. DAILY INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES. 14. WEEKLY TOP MOVERS,TRADERS AND MORE. 15. INTEGRATED TECHNICAL ANALYSIS DEVELOPMENT ENVIRONMENT. THIS SOFTWARE ALLOWS THE INDIVIDUAL TO SELF TRADE ON THE JSE MARKET.THEREFORE YOU CONTROL HOW MUCH YOU EARN A POTENTIAL TO EARN MILLIONS IN A SHORT SPACE OF TIME. FURTHER INFORMATION GO TO www.sharetrackin.com selling price R6000.00
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
Not applicable
Behind the software sits the most unethical bunch of people I've met in my life.
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
U dont have to shout to be convincing.
0 Kudos
genie2b
Frequent Contributor
Was sized, was measured...and found to be unwanted...6000 on MTX would have already given you 2% growth today...:)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
genie2b, mtx1.6% is not the only 1,the program will help YOU to view all the shares on the JSE market.(sim 4.4%,mrf 5.7%,pet 5.4%,gdo 2.7%....) i see you definite need it!!!!
0 Kudos
Jacques_1
Frequent Contributor
Where is the netnanny when you need her...
0 Kudos
warhippo
Super Contributor
Yes, I fully agree. Opportunistic posting while the "cat" is gone
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
Hmmm, has this become a marketing forum?
0 Kudos
Jacques_1
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
grommet
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Don't forget do-it-yourself database management, no upgrades for years, download subscription increases without notification or explanation, website dysfunctional, and if this last ditch effort to raise some income does not work you will be simply making a donation.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Scubadude
Occasional Contributor
All I can say from experience is STAY AWAY ... and I do mean to shout it out.
0 Kudos
Enzed
Frequent Contributor
Market Explorer comes free from PrimeCharts .com. Just pay for the monthly download.Not very sophisticated but has got the basics including scan functions.
0 Kudos