Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SHF and JD GROUP

Not applicable
Very cheap PE very attractive and there has since the chinees are filling like splashing out a couple of yens, JD Group could be a potential take over. I'm keeping both of then in my watchlist, a weaker rand and decrease in interest rates will be a perfect enviroment to turn these two around, what do you think future buys?
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
Not applicable
Im holding SHF Instalments.Share frustrating me,like it doesnt know where to go.Cant understand it as seems good vallue at moment.By the way do you know if the 50c div payable Nov will be 50c per share ie how to calculate div pay out?
0 Kudos
surfer
Regular Contributor
Shares can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent
0 Kudos
bothac_1
Contributor
Yes dividends are 50c per share, thus div pay-out = no of shares you own*.5. Are you also holding SHFSTA? I'm bargaining that it will bounce nicely after the US cut rates tonight. Planning to hold at least till the div!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Just becaws two ugly sisters are the only babes at the ball, don't mean the dude in the zute suit will ask'm to dance. SHF & JDG on a clear downtrend; But. Jdg has peeked above downtrend resistance, but yet to close above. Nice flat bum, though. Holding support. So. Have some sta's meself. You never know. Small exposure speculative only.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Dude you truly are one of a kind.. zuit suit. LOL
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes im holding STA also 10% potfolio thats .More into ASAIHB where if made most and long term 40% APBSIC for div benefits also up 17% last 4 months
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
JDG makes yet another run at 63. Kinda like a certain someone getting romantic on a Saturday night after a few beers. Will it, won't it, will it. . . .
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
mmmmm..gravy...Blast off or blast down..
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Looking perky today.
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
Imagine how ugly she'd abeen if it was another 6 higher that the price mentioned...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
...or even JDG for that matter!
0 Kudos