Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SHHHH...

THRESHOLD
Super Contributor
Noticed how quiet this forum has become over the past months? Is everyone so miserable about the market that they can't even stand to talk about it? I can only imagine the energy at the brokers' offices.
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
richardw
Super Contributor
Nah, been a killer year and a pretty good month. Just this week has been somewhat challenging, where I threw a bunch of cash out the window until finally getting that it's worse than usual. Am currently in cash except the rand/dollar currency futures, which are positive.
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
- Threshold - not much to say when the money is dissappearing by the minute. All I can say is eina !
0 Kudos
no_money
Contributor
Good for you, would have loved to be in cash today. DonA't like the feeling of being back in 2008.
0 Kudos
BoburUncle
Regular Contributor
But think of the oppurtunities that will come out of it! If you got the cash...
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
Luck. If yesterday's open was like today's, you'd have seen me crying.
0 Kudos
BoburUncle
Regular Contributor
But think of the oppurtunities that will come out of it! If you got the cash...
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
SHHH, i guess people are focusing their energy elsewhere. This movie (DOW JONE, PIGS) is way to long and rather boring.There are profit to be made by spending quality time with the family.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
you are right Preston....went fishing and just back for some action today.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ALSI down over 3000 points since last Monday, so the shorts are smiling. While ago there were some posts about trading movies etc. Saw a scary movie the other night, called " Inside Job" about the 2008 crash and the tricks the big US banks got up to and what they got away with. Worth watching. Anybody seen it?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
yes it Sachs...
0 Kudos