Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SIM big day

Not applicable
Time has come for sim to do it thing. Big Day Tomorrow need that close above 5.60
0 Kudos
19 REPLIES 19
Samir
Super Contributor
Im as patient as you are. Close above 560 and then what??
0 Kudos
Conrad_1
Contributor
Good question - Then what?
0 Kudos
yrg
Frequent Contributor
Why is tomorrow a big day?
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
Release of F07 results. I have received their Fin Report yesterday by post. Remarkable effort and must've cost a fortune (hope the artists, consultants and printers enjoy their fee, not to speak of the distribution costs to the 8000 shareholders.) Quite a lot of info and I think they took all the trouble to instill trust with shareholders. But read your own copy...
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Mr C ,are u also punting "SIM".
0 Kudos
Not applicable
then we go to new high
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
You may call it punting... I saw something here without a mirror :-)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
And there she goes !!!
0 Kudos
Conrad_1
Contributor
Now lets see if she can trot, and then gallop!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Patients dear Watson Patients
0 Kudos
Dilligaff2
Frequent Contributor
Come on R9
Come on R9
:)
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
Yeah, come on R9 - still lotsa 20c gains needed to get me outta the cr@p on this one. By the way, why is the board of dir's so full of people with BA's? Nothing wrong with a BA, but in SIM? And they are soooo healthy looking on that picture in the annual report, like a bunch of yuppies partying their way to wealth.
0 Kudos
prof
Regular Contributor
what happened to sim today,after all the hype
0 Kudos
Not applicable
What you talking about ... patients man PLS !!! and what hyp ?
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
At present: SIM down 2c on the day (could've been worse), but then again earlier today there were some gains. NTC compensated with 3c gain on the day :-) We need more ooompff
0 Kudos
Conrad_1
Contributor
I agree with Hennie - patients is the key now!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I've been a patient as a result of this one for quite some time now - I am not sure that I have that much more patience !!! - 6.20 gets me of the hospital bed
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
Patients... patience... o, whatever, we all have to die. But I wanna die rich, I have children and a wife to look after...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I really think this will go and test the high before year end I got in at 5.23 and will only sell then. We had bounce on support at 50% and 38.2% and will have to close the gap at 6.30 which in turn will be resistance at 23.6 % Fib for now
0 Kudos