Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SIM following the gold price closely

JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
I've noticed that SIM is now exactly in sync with the Gold price and trading at 668c vs. a gold price of 668USD. Should therefore see 700 Gold price real soon and then the 850 as per the epxerts? No?
0 Kudos
28 REPLIES 28
Samir
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
And if you take 668 and minus 2 you get 666. This is the number of the devil and the illuminati.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Do you think that if the devil and the illuminati have the same number thay are the same thing and if that is also the price of gold does that make the illuminati- gold or balck gold or oil or is it coal or am I just confused.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Just read the da Vinci code and all will be revealed.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Nicki Opperenhiemer and Barron de Rothchilds I believe.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
We jest but there are conspiracies. I'm long and the market is red. Coincidence? And there are always fewer blue smarties in a box than red ones. Uh? Uh? See!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
The reason for more red smarties is simple to explain... when the little ones hold the smaties in their hands they turn into finger pait and the blue is just loses its effects with the brown of the chocolate.So they put more red in, so that the little ones have a more satisfactory painting experince while wiping their hands all over the curtains and carpets.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Ah! Thanks for that. Gravy will be relieved, he's getting a bit tired of counting all those Smarties. It's been years now.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
..all good practice for when I's start with the blue pills - many, many years from now, o'course..
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I wonder what would happen if we put a box of those into the water at the JSE it may help your current problem of a "weak" market
0 Kudos
Taurus
Super Contributor
Immmm so why is the Gold price not R671,00 and going down...hahaha
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Blue is the favored color choice for toothbrushes.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Hahaha . implied not implicit. Excellent
0 Kudos
Pleiades
Frequent Contributor
And some forumites use this website for legitimate tips?? Simmers-Illuminati-Smarties. What a strange line of reasoning, your honour.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Smarties were introduced in 1937, The first electric toothbrush was developed in 1939. The difference being 2... Coincidence or consequence?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Very simple if you want to light up the world with your smile and not with a mouth full of golden fillings brush your teeth 2 times a day.
0 Kudos