Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SIM to start boiling soon

Mr_Bean
Frequent Contributor
If you want in on Simmers, do it now. RSI/Sto are now looking very good, price has platformed at R4.30, 10 and 26 ma have turned up. I would not be surprised if today there is a sudden jolt upwards. I have topped up, just waiting for R4.80 in the next couple of days.
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
Tom168
Frequent Contributor
i can see that you a non-professional trader...
0 Kudos
Tom168
Frequent Contributor
it will retrace to 415-420..get in somewhere around there...target 500c end of the month
0 Kudos
muc
Contributor
I agree with you Bean. I'm in at 395 and have now doubled up at 426.This baby is going up,as Tom says, it will retrace but not to 410 maybe 10c on an uptrail.TA is good and I am as positive as you are.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
The forum has seen... 65 new threads on simmers with 368 entries and simmers has lost nearly 50% in that time, African rainbow minerals has doubled x2 in the last 2 years and is again the best performer this years, and has had 1 post with 3 entries. Is it possible the forum is missing somthing here.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
BOILING WHAT???? ARE YOU CRAZY????
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Mkadir..can i tell you a secret!! Simon Brown is after you.
0 Kudos
Tom168
Frequent Contributor
MR BEan you are really got it wrong totally...how much did you lose? NExt time please dont give advice when you not sure. Simmers low today was nearly 4 % down...and yesteray another 2% down
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Yes stop it. The position of worst trader has already been filled by me.
0 Kudos
Mr_Bean
Frequent Contributor
I am actually up on Simmers...you are clearly trading SSF's, remember to ensure sufficient funds in the events of temporary swings in the price. SIM is 0% down today, even though the market is taking a pounding! Next time I will reword what I am saying "as MY opinion". Still bullish, even though there are so many experts who disagree.
0 Kudos
Johnny_D
Occasional Contributor
To avoid criticism, DO nothing, SAY nothing... BE nothing.
0 Kudos
Johnny_D
Occasional Contributor
Bean, maybe these people trade shares that ONLY go up? They seem to be traders not investors. The idea is to see opportunity when the majority dont, so when these dumb ass people decided its good get in you are already there.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
LOL! welcome Jonny D, Note Jonny a,b,c have already left the building they too thought buying gold stocks was the winning ticket.
0 Kudos