Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SIMMERS COULD ROCKET

masterblaster
Contributor
With tau lekoa included in production numbers total oz's could double and company should start making a profit.Feel that re-merge with first uranium could be on track and this might restructure the share capital and make it a powerful company with lower costs. These excellent directors wouldnt be involved in something that would totally humiliate them i think.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
kwagga
Super Contributor
I read an Investec analysis report yesterday posted on their website. It was written in 2007 when the share price was above R7. Leon Esterhuize, a respectable analyst wrote the article. I had a very good chuckle when I read it. Right at the top of the share cycle he punted this share a buy. Wow, what a boo-boo. I guess most of the bad news is now discounted into this share price and these vast amounts of directors (12) on the board of this tiny company can get it back into profit. Just wondering what all these talking heads are costing this company. If they want to cut costs, maybe they should start by cutting the board of directors in half to six. That should save a few million a year. http://www.simmers.co.za/sjfu/action/media/downloadFile?media_fileid=15
0 Kudos
masterblaster
Contributor
Would like to think that this is a turning point for simmers. They are making money on their projects and next 1/4 should be pretty good. I have a feeling in my veins that Swanepoel would like to build a new Harmony out of this. Anglo where giving him their old mines and he turned them more profitable. Lets see.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Swanepoel now the chairman. Good results, but not blowing my socks off. Might see a bit more upside to this share. My target remains 107 for profit take.
0 Kudos