Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SIMONS TOWN

SIMBA
Super Contributor
Nothing to do with the jse. Just some advice please. I am about to purchase a house in simons town on a 10...15 year view any of you people ever relocated from jhb down south any thoughts on costal property values over this period regards...........
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
Not applicable
Per capita poultry population?
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
plenty of penquins!!!
0 Kudos
MAGICIAN
Frequent Contributor
Hi Simba, Have lived in Simonstown for 8 years. If you like, I can give you my phone number and e-mail address and I can try and give you whatever info you require.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Just jackass, the future is in fowl.
0 Kudos
SIMBA
Super Contributor
Thank you rather not post it here you can send it to me [email protected]
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
Simba... judging by your nick... may I suggest a spot closer to Lion's head?
0 Kudos
SIMBA
Super Contributor
D.C. I AM TOTALY LOST OR MAYBE JUST THICK ?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
I fear it may be the latter.
0 Kudos
Jacques_1
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Sorry for ruining the party. Simba, Lion Head is a place in Cape Town. It is an excellent viewpoint and secondly these guys are pranking you with a pun of your Username.
0 Kudos
simps
Contributor
Preston thank you for saving this poor soul!! Imagine how SIMBA must be feeling after being told by Brazen that he is THICK. It makes it very difficult to pose a question when you know you can easily get ripped apart. I have so many questions to ask about trading but I am scared to death to ask in case I end feeling like a fool for asking...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Simps,a fool is only a fool if they fail to learn,ignore any funny comments and ask away,after all nobody even knows who you are.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Is simps short for simple?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
simps..join us at this website..register and you can ask as many questions you want and we will help if possible. Click on Register and choice your username and password http://www.orbiterinvestments.com/stockmonitor/LiveWire.aspx
0 Kudos