Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SNU fooled me good

SKALA
Super Contributor
Did not see this one coming; taking pain. Julle bliksems!
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
bulletjie_1
Frequent Contributor
I share your pain SKALA
0 Kudos
prof
Regular Contributor
bliksem/im sweating blood
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
In die verlede as SCN goed geld gemaak met die een. Lyk my die nuwe bestuur wil nie die aandeelhouers slegte nuus vroegtydig vertel nie. Ons kon beslis vroeer gewaarsku gewees het. Baie swak van die bestuur!
0 Kudos
prof
Regular Contributor
a lot of people new beforehand incl directors
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Ja, slim vang sy baas! I should have realised with price falling and big volumes to see the true picture and not what I wanted to see.
0 Kudos
prof
Regular Contributor
i am so mad ,i am taking the day off.a lot of insider trading ,i hope they are investigated
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
The directors dumped their shares between 24 December 2007 and 10 March 2008.
0 Kudos
prof
Regular Contributor
they knew what was going down
0 Kudos
Maggie
Super Contributor
Are we at rock bottom or still falling. What do you think guys?
0 Kudos
prof
Regular Contributor
I thaught we were at rock bottom @R17-00
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
I think depends on what comes out with reviewed 2007 results; however cannot see what influence this should have, new results are out and that counts.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
All are quick to point out lack of taking responsibility for disasters in government. Yet here we have a) having to restate financials, b) it appears incorrect drills were purchased! These are really disastrous errors. Who takes responsibility for this? And why do i have to take responsibility for my mistakes. But all this can just be dismissed as the rantings of a disgranted share holder
0 Kudos