Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SNU

Wizard
Super Contributor
Target 340 has been reached! ;)
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Maddog
Regular Contributor
Yes it has now i am at that dilema stage do i take the profits or just tighten up my training stop Any thought around resistance and support levels here would be appreciated
0 Kudos
MenuOption
Frequent Contributor
@Maddog, 10% sl, currently at 320 seems good strategy.
0 Kudos
Wino
Super Contributor
Given the strength of the coal sector, witness CZA today, I think it is too early to sell now. The share has shown strength around the 340 mark for a couple of days and has hit 2010 highs at 259. Expect consolidation around this area then the next push towards the 383 mark it was at before financial problems surfaced. It is repairing its balance sheet and the next update should be positive. I am also a holder of this share and intend to hold a little longer after all, 2 months patience should be properly rewarded. I hope this helps you.
0 Kudos
Maddog
Regular Contributor
Thanks wino I agree with you have tightened stopp loss a bit and will wait it out lets hope it shoots the lights out
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Agree, this share is trading at a huge discount to NAV, and the Kroonfontein sale will sort out their debt equity ratio nicely. SNU used to have a 5% div yield in the good days, and now they have 3 times the turnover, so hopefully we will see a resumption of a dividend. And, doubly hopefully, SNU(kie) would have negotiated a nice management contract off hte sale to Optimum - but that is just me speculating. I am hanging on to my shares, and will buy more in the dip (if it is forthcoming)
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
I alway snu this was a good share,especially when it broke out of a symmetrical triangle at about 284c.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
I see it right on support at 335.I hope this holds.
0 Kudos