Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SNU

Russ
Super Contributor
I am convinced from the chart that snu is a great buy right now,on support at 300,but the sellers keep spoiling the party.Probably just patience required.Anyone have any views?
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
MAGICIAN
Frequent Contributor
Agreed - got in last week at 290 - lets see.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
That was a great entry point.Anywhere between 290 and 300 is good.Now wave your wand a little.
0 Kudos
MAGICIAN
Frequent Contributor
LOL - I find that Abracadabra works better
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Russ -It did break up from a Bollinger squeeze and it did reach resistance at 340. That was a profit take opportunity. If you didn't take profit, you will have to ride through the next consolidation phase and wait for the next setup. You need some patience. Harmony is busy with a fan setup. I've found that these fan setups seldom disappoint. If it breaks 73, 80 is the next target. I've waited for a while for this setup, so I'm booking by bus ticket. Metorex is also busy with a triangle formation, and if it breaks this triangle the resent high of 540 is the target. omo
0 Kudos
Wino
Super Contributor
I and some other forumites could have taken profit, but believing that at 335-340 it was actually consolidating getting ready for the next push to 380, I held on. Now just have to sit and wait for the 2nd time with the same investment. Yech!
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Har looking sweet.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
yes i wrote about Harmony about three days ago, on my blog
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
yes i wrote about Harmony about three days ago, on my blog
0 Kudos
anikan
Occasional Visitor
Put a bid in at around 290 and sell at 320,great trade.
0 Kudos