Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SOL/DRD

Not applicable
both behaving very nicely....was worried SOL would run away from me but its behaving itself...DRD also setting up for the next stage of the rally...
0 Kudos
21 REPLIES 21
john_1
Super Contributor
Hi there C what is your target price.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
first target ZAR 8 thereafter 10
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I meant sol
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
you guys see the huge volume today? two transaction of around 1mil shares at 266. tempting to jump back in, but i fear it is more gut feel than technical view. that said 266 weakly correlates with 5 jul 2006. maybe consolidating for a jump back at to 279? just my thoughts at the moment.
0 Kudos
Pleiades
Frequent Contributor
A while back (>1yr) when SOL started building their new plants etc some analysts were talking SOL up to R400. Then came talk of windfall taxes, but it seems this golden goose might be spared (for now). What's the LT view here?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Some guy just drop 100 000 shares on the market.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
this is only a correction look at monthly chart a hole lot of room space up flag formation yeee haaa
0 Kudos
Not applicable
26040 is where my 50% fib is 25640 is 61.8 I would be happy to buy in this ambush zone....may have to take a little heat to 21 ema...would depend on volumes
0 Kudos
Not applicable
of course if we get a bounce off 26000 this would be a classic retracement back to support after a breakout...this is a very low risk buying area...be ready
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Well, I'm long now. Didn't think my target would come quite so quickly.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
i fear you may be premature....these volumes imply momentum..dont think its gonna stop here...
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Yip C, will see. Wanted 262 and got in at 261. Will keep a tightish stop. I just find I have to stick to targets, if I don't I usually regret it.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I am sticking to my ambush zone strategy...has high incidence of success...but the important thing is to not close below the 61.8% - intraday is fine (and actually a good thing)
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
SOL took a knock in Qatar, according to Reuters. Thus the early morning dip (Reuters published only around 13:00)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
amazing how the charts could predict that...
0 Kudos
kr_pto
Super Contributor
for better or worse am also in with you brazen, at around 262. let's see if the magical 262 provides the necessary support.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well called C - got in @ 261
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I'm with C on this one, SOL comes up tops today on the VOL/PRC change graphs. Negative move with high volume... bad news. Bounce tomorow, then more sliding.
0 Kudos
101bn
Contributor
waiting for it at below 260
0 Kudos