Sasol has been downgraded to Hold+ on this site, this is very similar to my thoughts, i have a 'experimental' idea that i am testing and for this to work we need to see the next day or two some green, Otherwise i would sell out if it breaks down. Any ideas and expectations? Oil prices are surging, possible start of a new oil bull market (with Iran tensions, OPEC Cuts - if actually done and maybe more on the way) could see rising prices, this could help SASOL, and a petrol price hike in SA is on the cards, this would directly effect SOL, but then there is still the windfall tax issue...I would not buy right now if i did not have, but i would hold and see what happens in the next day or 2. any more ideas of what is to be expected?
Does anyone know where i can find the document submitted by the Windfall Tax Task Team, i hear on moneyweb power hour that they got their hands on it, does anyone know where i can get it from, if not i will ask Alec and let you guys know! They say it does not look too bad for SOL and Peter Major from Cadiz says he would even buy on the news!
Yes, i also think so, now we just need to see how long this will continue, Wall Street is experiencing some serious downside, i think this will extend to tomorrow as well, maybe our long awaited correction, maybe like last May, what do you think?