Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SOL and correlation to brent price

Not applicable
Guys, Looking at SOL I was wondering what the price or how the price is affected/influenced by brent crude prices? Does this actually have a correlation as they effectively use coal to gas and not oil to gas. I am aware they are a diverse group and not only involved in this side but was wondering. I cannot see a direct influence by overlaying the two charts but wanted some other input. Any comments?
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Terra
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
SIMBA
Super Contributor
I know your an insomiyac ? by your previous posts, but dont drown your self in missinformation.If you feel the dolar will strenthen for what ever reason by sol,if you feel the dollar will weaken buy coastal property, your life will become less stressed and you will make tom. And get a wife you spend to much time on this forum......
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Simba, thanks for the advise. I have a spouse so thats not the problem ...and we interact regularly ;-) so thats not the problem either.... Just have a very inquiring mind so I ask questions and I was taught by my grandfather "there is never a stupid question, sometimes a very stupid answer but never a stupid question!"...
0 Kudos
SIMBA
Super Contributor
It was not meant to be personal ,i thought a 30 year old insomniac? would have better things to do .......
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Did not take it personally, I have said before very little bugs me in life. Maybe people that refuse to think for themselves, but thanks for the encouragement Simba. You been a DBN inhabitant all yr life?
0 Kudos
SIMBA
Super Contributor
I have lived in morningside jhb since i came from mud island in 1982. i was hoping to move to my house in Simontown next year but someone wrote earlier this week ,that baby boomers like me should think hard and long before stopping.So i will re evaluate in Jan when i return from the Cape..
0 Kudos