Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SOL looks to high to me at the mo

gamma_spike
Frequent Contributor
or am I madder than I thought?
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
striker
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
You fn crazy man, me thinks there are better things to waste my money on. on a hammer, on the 10day MA, sto crossed for buy, 80% overbought. Wait our time is comming, 3 to 5 days :)
0 Kudos
BAP
Regular Contributor
One day oil news is positive, just for our clever economists to turn negative the following day. Short it a few days ago at underlying 30000 but closed out early today at 28800. Seems a bit rudderless at present - the share I mean.. Longer term though is up up and Up!
0 Kudos
BAP
Regular Contributor
Jack12 - Just translate the technical stuff a bit to us laymen pse? Are you saying it's due for a downward correction? Obviously this share moves in tandem with the crude price, so you predict a fall in oil prices?
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
dont do much on the fundamental side of it, I read the chart and the price. I will try find some commodity charts and we can correlate the information. But it is on a gap down hammer(bullish signal) and seems today will be another hammer, look at the bull tails on the candles(pushing up) me thinks more up than down.
0 Kudos
gamma_spike
Frequent Contributor
oil overwhelmingly negative... at least in USD. Dumping now
0 Kudos