Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SOL

Trying
Contributor
Hi , Any takers here yet ? What level should I get in at ?
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
Robbie
Regular Contributor
When crude gets to $100/barrel
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Don't expect the oil price to fall further in the short term at least,as there is a storm threatening the oil plaforms in rhe gulf at the moment and this seems to be a more active hurricane season than the past three years,with more to come.Tensions in the middle east as US,Israel threaten more sanctions against Iran as well.All might lead to a short bull rally,before further downside for oil.In my opinion only.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I'd wait. Still looking bearish to me...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yup, Mr B. Persians and Great Satan going eye to eye again; Revolutionary Guards waving their scimitars. Also, technically, looks like sol due for a bounce - could go past 400, I reckon, before losing steam agin.
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
check the TA, SOL can easily slip to 29500
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Um, yes dude, but after you been calling the bear for five years, thru the largest daddy cow stampede ever, you shoulda figgured by now, nothing moves in a strait line - Sol may give up ground, but she ain't going in a line
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
below the belt Gravy...
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
and as a matter of fact I simply 'quoted' the TA that is very clearly available under buy and sell ideas. Do your homework before you let let loose vitriol like this.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
'Vitriol'? Dude, you knows big words confuse me. But I ain't confused about you callin the top on the Alsi since 13,000. Say, I guess this means you short - what you trading?
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
that was 17000 not 13000 and I paid a dear price for being stupid enough to try and call tops and bottoms. Don't believe I said much since then. Now I only trade the trend and that's quite obvious at this time. Just waiting for another bounce and then I'm short BIL, AMS and SOL. Already short the TOP for a while.
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
I reckon there be a very good chance that SOL will close that gap at 318 omo
0 Kudos
DF
Contributor
Wow, 4% in seconds???
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
...up 6.26% in the Apple