Im recently bought some SOL, wont lie, I don't know if I should buy more, get out or hold as if SOL falls now it looks like it could be expensive. Though im feeling as though I should just hold since dividend is reasonable and I suppose I could wait it out, just how long is the question.
take a five year weekly chart of SOL and you will see a head and shoulders brewing. a close below R350 is bad news, a close above R400 will invalidate the head and shoulders, in the mean time you are supposed to be watching from the sidelines, as Jesse Livermore would say "with your army of cash waiting for confirmation". IMO