Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SOL

md49
Contributor
Break out?? Finally?
0 Kudos
19 REPLIES 19
Rovert
Super Contributor
as is BTI it seems
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
not a break-out but potential double bottom with a target at R510, happy to be long
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
What technicals or fundamentals are you guys looking at for this breakout
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Regression mean analysis, standard deviation, co-variance and a bit of ratio analysis.
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
Technicals: the stock has done a buy continuation divergence (RSI makes lower low while price does double bottom). Fundamentals: well ask Ed Sykota?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
I think regression is the way to go for adults with childlike analytical skills
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Sorry, to rain on your parade, but you are the residence expert on this share...mmmmhmmm i think so!!!!
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
agree with target of 510 as SOL has been making higher lows, if stays above 354 and takes out 409, 510 is attainable. close today above 370.26 would be a good entry for 409 as first target. stop at 354.
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
The V I has a big order to buy at 320. I have a feeling it could be a long wait
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
lol , Extremely long wait.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Re:Re:Re:SOL Rams on 04 Jan 14:39 agree with target of 510 as SOL has been making higher lows, if stays above 354 and takes out 409, 510 is attainable. close today above 370.26 would be a good entry for 409 as first target. stop at 354. Anyway; prancing h*****, how is that short on SHP, must be toast by now
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
was referring to BTI not SOL the dog
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
i could not get 510 on BTI, so assumed it was sol, but anyway, good one for pancing hose
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Yes Rams, still short on SHP, R14975 in the red,and while you gloat over that, really only beer money.SOL,ABL and BIL filling the CFD coffers to overflowing.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
where is the stop( if the boy speaks out of turn, smack him again)
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
okay, you can smack him now
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Stop loss is set at R320 , that is when fools rush in.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
i see the smacks made you dizzy, you can only set a stop when you trade. and we talking about stop on SHP...keep up. Okay give him 2 smacks this time for being silly
0 Kudos