Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SOL

YNWA
Super Contributor
bit of charting semantics....have a long & lusty w/end.....I am outta hear. Adios.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
It Is going to be. My wife just phoned to say she has just seen her Gyny and she is ready for me with to bristling overies ready and waiting... 9 months from now I am going to be the proud owner of a set of twins.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Lekka to have you back I just hope it the front bits that have swollen with time.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Yikes!! Hope you're not gonna do a Charitist and make a video.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
in that case Jonno you better kiss the pink ball off the black & sink them in the top left & right pockets....
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Lets see if I can slip one past the goally, I say.. its not if you win that matters, its how often you can play the game.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
You got ID kid??
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
LOL!!! It is great to have you guys back
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Oil spiking and SOL can't lift it's head. Who's this beep beep? I'm thinking of expanding the brides and offering grooms. Hey boyo, how about a head and shoulders profile accompanied by a full body shot? Big money. Ok, not really, but enough to give your mama some rent money.
0 Kudos
Beep_Beep
Super Contributor
I was the one quering Impala and got a beating from you guys - john was the only one that agreed with me - look at impala now.
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
I made a experiment and overlayed a pattern from the shareprice last year onto the recent patterns, they seem be to very similar, i don't know if history can repeat itself, but if that is the case we can see a nice upward movement in the next few days. If anyone wants to see my ideas please email me, [email protected], i don't know if this works like this, but i will be monitoring it as long as it replicates this pattern, so my view is still positive for SOL because i believe the pattern is being redone, and with the deadline for Iran coming next week (i think) we can see some tension and this would be positive for the oil price!
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
did you see George Bush's threats to Iran - http://article.wn.com/view/2007/02/22/Bushs_Threats_Against_Iran_Pushing_Up_Oil_Prices/ - lets hope this is not going to lead to another war like Iraq (which we all know was not 100% successful)
0 Kudos
Beep_Beep
Super Contributor
Werner - start a new thread for sol. This site "buy and sell ideas" has dowmgraded sol to a "hold"
0 Kudos