Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SOL

Brazen
Super Contributor
mmm thru resistance. What could this mean.
0 Kudos
27 REPLIES 27
Not applicable
I went long (SOLSBH) when the price went thru 25500 (that is if the trade executes at the price I requested), I didn't wait for a re-test of resistance - Let's see what happens in the next few days...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Hi there Brazen, Although I can see potential as we discussed last week. I have made the decision to wait with a truck load of cash on the side lines till wed, Good luck,...
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Went long 2 contracts at 255. Will see how it play out over the next few days and either bail rapidly or double up. Let's hope it's the later.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
anyone else see the inverted head and shoulders...sloping...?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I think you will be fine, Good luck, i will catch the train a little further down the track but you can be sure you will find me on it. In the mean time I am riding NED all the way to the bank.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I have to say I looked and did not see it but I will have a closer look. All I could see was some bloke bending over trying to see his ring.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Of course if I'd waited 10 mins I could've got it cheaper. Why am I NEVER the person that buys at the LOD. Why am I ALWAYS the person that buys at the HOD. sigh. . . if I was goldie I'd blame my extraordinary good looks. . .
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Its that generous spirit spreading the love is what makes the world go round Or you could just be just a tad impatient...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
PS. Why are you buying on an intra day break, when your system is based on EOD prices?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
You really, really want me to grab you by your scrawny little neck and squeeze with all my might doncha?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
And I am the most patient person on the planet. My nickname is Mother Theresa.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Sorry.... But you confusing my your scrawny bank acount( now that you traded SOL) to my neck..
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Is that what the Russian brides call you..Oh!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Enough being a *****.. I hope it works out for you, I have given up trading SOL and bought shares in the 220's. instead. Did you buy any Inperials..
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Clever boy buying in the 220s. And your neck isn't scrawny, the brides all think you very handsome.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Always the Madame trying to sell the goods huh!
0 Kudos
PaulC
Super Contributor
John, I see you also riding NED to the bank. Myself as well and quite happy. How do you choose an exit point. I chose R141.50 as my target to get out having got in at R135. Sadly I have to admin that my target is based on nothing more than a gut feel. This is a problem I have repeatedly. I find getting in is fine and Ive done reasonably well at finding an entry point. The toughie is the exit strategy. (assuming it isnt via a stoploss :) ) -Paul C
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Paul C I have to say this is the problem everybody deals with, I have a system based on the a few osilators, but if the thing bounces back of resistance I will sell, If it breaks up I will climb back in And if it retreats before it reaches resistance my osilators will tell me to get out. This is a very very strong market try to stay in a winning trade as long as possible.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
J-man, survived Friday's AGL "correction". Chart still looking good IMHO. Staying long.
0 Kudos