Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SOL

john_1
Super Contributor
Brought on by a shortage of OIL... oh! did I mention all those sasols I have tucked away under my pillow, I know I will sleep well at night lullded asleep by the sound of waves as my Ship Passes by the Cape.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Good boy. SOL is a way better bet than GFI. No question. Hence my small bit of GFI.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Now you just showing off, I love that about you.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Ahoy B! SOLMarket hasn't kneejerked to much ços of it, could be some serious accumulation....if it was sell pressure, the otherside of the coin suggests that somebody has to have that kinda ash & conviction to lay it out & buy the sucker....40 years ave. says oil rises latter half of Feb to end Mar.....bottom line, I don't give a schitt, I got out of all derivatives 12th Jan....only hard core porti of 12 left...my youngsters dabbling in warrants - I have to close my eyes!!....looking at property & contemplating my navel under the sombrero. Stay well & keep the beans well away from the GMan, say G'day to him, adios.
0 Kudos
Nick_1
Frequent Contributor
Where do u spot this? Last 2 weeks are from 5th to 22nd. My eod gives me 2 high points, first 6/7 Feb which could be a left shoulder and then 19/20 which could be the head. In any case way too early for pattern to hold. It can then still go back to 241 and back up again to 253 and only if it dips then can formation be in play?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
For God's Sakes Nicky poo, don't call me on these things!! I'm just trying to sound intelligent. It's hard to tell my head and shoulders from my ar*e and elbow.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
True Nick, one could also argue a reverse H/S (10/1-23/1) using 2 week parameters.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ooya dude - got room under the sombrero for two? Actually, no, wait, thats a bit, like, Brokeback Mountain. Still, if yous got the Jose, I'm keen.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Sorry to throw a spanner in here but...A head and shoulders is a key reversal pattern of a trending market. Sasol is not trending.....
0 Kudos
Nick_1
Frequent Contributor
Sorry B, didnt want to put you no your head like that! Was thinking of posting it under mammon's comment, then saw u praising the big G so I thought, hey she also sees sumthink. Just trying to score some points with the money machine hmm....
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Yip Y, all this other stuff is for the birds. The real money comes from picking solid blue chips and holding them. That's it.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Now Brazen are you having a little scitzo moment posing on both accounts or has that wondering beast returned!
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Screw the sombrero's dude, we hep a*****lvs to a jenuwhine island with the Macoy palm trees....bigunuff for 4 blondes....have nuff Jose to start a pissing contest.....3 bells! time to scrub up for the local Margarita's, more of this I reckon ........" Having reached the age of 60, I went to apply for a Pension last week. After waiting in line for a very long time, I finally got tothe counter. The clerk requested the necessary papers to verify my age. I looked in my pockets and realized, to my great dismay, that I had left my wallet on the nightstand in my bedroom. I told the lady that I was sorry, but I seemed to have left my wallet at home. "I'll have to go get it and come back later," I said. At that point, she said to me, "Unbutton your shirt." Although confused, I opened my shirt, revealing lots of curly silver hair. She said, "That silver hair on your chest is proof enough for me," and with that, she promptly processed my application. When I got home, I told Jose about my experience at the Pension Office. He listened to the whole story and then said "You should have dropped your pants; you might have gotten disability, too." Keep it cool & peace amigo. Adios.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
He he he he..good one, dude. Me bones takin the strain too.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Sept to end Dec?? Wadda ya reckon?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Date 3-10-2005 price 250 date 23-3-2007 price 250 I dont know looks kinda flat to me....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
S'me for real. Reckon the Chippindale Revival was the road less travelled. No kidding, dude, the old gold g-string fits a lot tighter than it did. Figgered I was better off back home before I became a gal.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Try 11/9 - 2/1....228/259......
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Sure I will give you that..
0 Kudos
Beep_Beep
Super Contributor
Sorry - seemed to have stumbled onnto the old a.... forum. Bare foot in the snow and all
0 Kudos