Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SOLDBO - 114% in 1 day?

GdM
Frequent Contributor
Why such a leap? SOL only up 2.1% today.
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
Not applicable
Some poor sod bought @Market (60c) because the market maker was AWOL. Warrant is worth 31c... Check the matrix before you buy, i guess.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Strange this, but i've checked 2 warrant calculators (Fin24 & scmb) and both value the warrant at 61c... battling to get the matrix from the issuer though, does anyone have a link?
0 Kudos
GdM
Frequent Contributor
Wow! I see that, would be strange if both calculators were wrong. The warrant only issued recently, perhaps a market anomaly? Are you considering buying?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I've checked all the variables on the calculators, and they're acurate, hmm..
0 Kudos
cfm
Super Contributor
The DB warrant web site is not responding. Can not find the matrix at the moment.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I've now got the matrix which confirms the price (+-30c) to be correct. I'm in discussions with DB as to why the variables are incorrectly reported.
0 Kudos
GdM
Frequent Contributor
Super Idego - what was the explanation (if any) from DB? Thanks
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
warrant calculator are useless. far to many unknowns. Use the matrix or nothing.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Apparently the Implied Volatility of 70% quoted on fin24 and this site is incorrect. According to DB it is closer to 45%. I've forgotten how this figure is calculated, anyone?
0 Kudos
GdM
Frequent Contributor
forgive me - where can I find the matrix?
0 Kudos
vusi_1
Contributor
I agree with Simon , if they cant provide proper info to possible clients then dont buy ... I dont even look at DB , they are useless , there warrant are illiquid and market maker goes into hiding on regular intervals , To DB , STOP WASTING OUR TIME , WHY DO YOU EVEN BOTHER ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
From DB: Our warrants will be available on our website tomorrow onwards so you will be able to get all out warrants on delayed time feed.
0 Kudos
vusi_1
Contributor
Hi there .Who did you speak to at DB ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos