Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SOLSBB - WARRANT

Not applicable
IS THIS THE RIGHT TIME TO BUY INTO THIS AMERICAN CALL EXPIRING IN THE NEXT 180 DAYS, THE RULING PRICE IS R0.14C. PROBABLY LOOKING AT THE DEMAND FOR OIL... RUSS, WHATS YOUR TAKE ON THIS INSTRUMENT
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
barry_1
Super Contributor
No need to shout i.e caps....The oil price is falling at the moment also time decay is 4.5% per week which has to come off your gain,
0 Kudos
Not applicable
i bought already, whats the best thing to do in a case like this. Move out or hand on...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
i bought already, whats the best thing to do in a case like this. Move out or hand on...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
never hang on, use a stop loss
0 Kudos
superstar
Regular Contributor
If you think they are going south more and more then buy put warrant and sell you call
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Hi Jehovah,sorry I am on leave and not too stressed about the market as I only hold fbr and hsp at the moment.Don't like the look of that sol chart now.It is oversold so might get a relief rally but I would sell on any strength.That time decay also makes life difficult.There is nothing worse than having the double whammy of your share going down and time decay increasing.Believe me,warrants can be very ugly.
0 Kudos