Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SOLSBW

Ditzy
Frequent Contributor
Howzit forum ? okay, let's try this TA stuff again. I reckon SOL is correcting big time and I am looking with increased fondness at SOLSBW. What do the ones in the know think ? Gravy, Chartist, Barry ? Anyone ?
0 Kudos
16 REPLIES 16
Wizard
Super Contributor
Hey Ditzy. Haven't talked to u in a long time! You were not around to wish u happy birthday :) SOL, is not correcting heavily as u say, but there is a chance and I won't say it's a good one since OIL is moving ever higher.
0 Kudos
TheoPrinsloo
Contributor
Hi, also looking at SOLSBW with a lot of interrest, but not sure if a big pullback for SOL is in the cards? Any advice or insight would be great (still new at this).
0 Kudos
Ditzy
Frequent Contributor
Hey Wiz, you are such a sweetheart ! thank you for the thought of the bday wishes, weren't you also around that time? Yep, the strong commodity makes it difficult to read. I am just looking at how hard SOL has ran and wanted to make a few bob on any short dip. I hold the stock and i'm not looking at selling yet ! Watcha think of GFISBF? Catch u later.
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
I think the R410 - R420 mark is a good price to sell.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Yes I was around, but haven't spotted u :( Well u see GFI is going south all the way whether the Rand is weak or the Gold price is high.. Why don't u wait when u see that it is on a high and short it from there. U got more chance to score that way.
0 Kudos
Ditzy
Frequent Contributor
thanks. like i said, i'm just looking. Have learnt to wait these days.... took me long enough, damn it !
0 Kudos
Anotherwell
Occasional Contributor
SOL breached and important resistance when it dipped below 405 yesterday, but it is stubborn, propped up by high Brent and weakening ZAR. Oscillators are retreating from their dizzy heights. A short, sharp correction may be on the cards ...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
And DOWN you GO SOL !!!!!! looks like this share is in for a huge pullback
0 Kudos
Trader_Boy
Occasional Contributor
its taking its time though, come on crash and burn
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Shoot! Good to see an ol regular stalking an old favourite (I mean Sol, not me). I wouldna go long at this level, though. Target entry for me is 370 or therabouts. Me 'n the Squeeze have finally figured the Big Idea: WAit, wait an wait. Like surfing - sooner or later, the big tube arrives. No point chasing what's not there. Ommm, so, Zen moment for the day. Time for lunch/alcohol/nap.
0 Kudos
Ditzy
Frequent Contributor
Yo surfer boy, I agree. Waiting works, took me a while to get that point, silly, hey ? Did not have the stomach for the put on SOL but got into a call for GFI early today, we'll see what the rest of day brings. Say hi to Brazen for me, will ya ? Ah ! and the 3 amigos were getting freaky, spending too much time with the PS ( another of the reasons for the ban) so I have gone monogamous almost a year ago and all loved up since then... now it's time to make some money but somehow looks a tad more difficult than a year ago.
0 Kudos
Ditzy
Frequent Contributor
btw, thank you all, guys, for your opinions. Much appreciated.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Hiya Ditz!! Great to have you back now that the year long honeymoon is over ;)
0 Kudos
Ditzy
Frequent Contributor
Howzit girl ! That's the best part.... honeymoon is not over. So what have you been holding, huh, huh, huh ?! Me needs to make plenty grocery money.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
We had a nice run on TBS (real grocery money) last week. Now me looky looky, but see nothing. It's deck sitting, *****tail time.
0 Kudos