Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SOME GOOD NEWS AT LAST

Preston
Super Contributor
For a Superb & Powerful Life! > > > 1.) Take a 10-30 minute walk every day. And while you walk, smile. It > is the ultimate antidepressant. > > 2.) Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day. Buy a lock if you > have to. > > 3.) Always pray and make time to exercise. > > 4.) Spend more time with people over the age of 70 And under the age of > Six. > > 5.) Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants And eat less foods > that are manufactured in Plants. > > 6.) Drink green tea and plenty of water. Eat broccoli, almonds & > walnuts. > > 7.) Try to make at least three people smile each day. > > 8.) Clear your clutter from your house, car, desk and let new and > flowing energy into your life. > > 9.) Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, issues of the past, > negative thoughts or things you cannot control. > Instead, Invest your energy in the positive present moment. > > 10.) Realize that life is a school and you are here To learn. Problems > are simply part of the curriculum That appear and fade away like > algebra class .......but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime. > > 11.) Eat breakfast like a king, lunch like a layman And dinner like a > begger . > > 12.) Life isn't fair, but it's still good. > > 13.) Life is too short to waste time hating anyone. > > 14.) Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does. > > 15.) You don't have to win every argument. Agree to disagree. > > 16.) Make peace with your past so it won't screw up the present. > > 17.) Don't compare your life to others'. You have no Idea what their > journey is all about. > > 18.) Ladies - Go on and burn those 'special' scented Candles, use the > 600 thread count sheets, the good China and wear fancy clothes now. > Stop waiting for a special occasion. > Every day is special. > > 19.) No one is in charge of your happiness except you. > > 20.) Frame every so-called disaster with these Words: 'In five years, > will this matter?' > > 21.) Forgive everyone for everything. > > 22.) What other people think of you is none of your Business. > > 23.) Time heals almost everything. Give time, time! > > 24.) However good or bad a situation is, it will Change. > > 25.) Your job won't take care of you when you are Sick. Your friends > will. > Stay in touch with them. > > 26.) Get rid of anything that isn't useful, beautiful or joyful. > > 27.) Envy is a waste of time. You already have all You need. God > provides, remember?! > > 28.) The best is yet to come. > > 29.) No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up. > > 30.) Do the right thing! > > 31.) Call your family often. > > 32.) Each night before you go to bed complete the Following statements: > > 'I am thankful for __________.' Today I accomplished > _________. > > 33.) Remember that you are too blessed to be stressed. > > 34.) Enjoy the ride. Remember that this is not Disney World and you > certainly don't want a fast Pass. You only have one ride through life > so make The most of it and enjoy the ride. > > LIVE, LOVE, LAUGH. LIFE'S A gift. that's why it's called PRESENT ... > UNWRAP IT! Have a Blessed day. Please share with friends!
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Skyhawk
Contributor
0 Kudos
CrownA
Super Contributor
Keep this drivel off here!!
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
MG
Occasional Contributor
I agree with Crown!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I agree. Very annoying miss Pressie. Leave the sect stuff for your private meetings with macabre
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
relborg , i hate to say this, but i am going to do paper trading. Judging from this simple e-mail, there are many people loosing money.
0 Kudos
duke_vest
Frequent Contributor
hey preston, as some people may consider the "good news" as e-mail spam, i thank you. cheered me up and got me thinking. been caught in a negative frame of mind myself. and yeah, it sometimes takes one to stand back and take a good look at oneself and see if life is really that bad, and start appreciating what one's got. there's a saying: everybody dies, but not everybody lives. OMO.
0 Kudos