Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SONY is the Best!!!!

Maggie
Super Contributor
I may be losing a small fortune on the market but taking 800 children from Emfundesweni Primary School in Alexandra to the Johannesburg Zoo makes me realise how unimportant the losses are. 11 double decker buses on the M1 in convey with 800 excited children just makes my heart swell. I know that this is the greatest country in the world (apart from a few ar...les). There is lots of work to be done, other corporates also need to get serious about this.
0 Kudos
11 REPLIES 11
sasa
Regular Contributor
Well done Maggie!! "If you want today to be a good day, take charge of the way you look at it"
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The happiest people are not always those that have the best of everything, but are those that make the best of everything.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Wow good one. Or - "It's not the hand you're dealt - its how tight your stop losses are."
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Damn good yourself there....have a good weekend all
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Well done. maggie...what company was responsable for this? Give them the airtime they deserve.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Ah Sony... sorry end of a long day
0 Kudos
Maggie
Super Contributor
John...please do not dis Sony...we are really theeeee best
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
Sitting in Weesp, cold beer in hand surrounded by civilisation and watching the yachts cruise past, I can't think of anything worse!!Scotland must really be a dreadful place? You hang in there. Glad you have such strong conviction...you are going to need it.
0 Kudos
Maggie
Super Contributor
Nothing wrong with Scotland, will always be the land of my birth, but South Africa is the best place to be!!!! Take a couple of years out and go live somewhere else and you will agree with me.
0 Kudos
DR_1
Super Contributor
congrats and well done. Not too long ago I also spent some time in Alex, onw is amazed how it changes your views on life. Suddenly everything else seems so un important..then you leave and go back to your world, and the rat race starts allover again
0 Kudos
Ninja
Super Contributor
Spent 8 years on business in London......Its amazing how far behind us the so called first world is in quality of life. Have travelled extensively, there is nowhere else that compares to the mighty Drakensberg, our huge game parks and pristine coast line......not to mention the simple friendliness of the south african culture. I am more than happy for the northern hemisphere to look down their noses at us shivering in the cold of their summer, living in tiny flats with no gardens surrounded by very little natural beauty and god forbid, if you live in England, surrounded by the poms. No, I am very happy to turn the coals on my braai overlooking false bay in the sunshine shouting for the Sharks.....living abroad very quickly teaches you that even with all our problems, there is no place as nice to live as SA!
0 Kudos