Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SOUND ADVICE PLEASE

john_1
Super Contributor
Chartist I fully understand this. I started of having a laugh here. It is interesting to hear the stories and why people want help. However when you are scalping 1- 10 is wild but if you are trading a system that has predefined entry and exits it is easier to handle. that is why I have started out looking at systems.
0 Kudos
theyoungster
Super Contributor
Chartist what experiment are you talking about??
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Buying PPC futures this morning will have made you your monthly target today.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
a while ago I wanted to demonstrate that you can turn 10K into 100 K...and we did it.....it followed really Machiavellian tactics...but it was an experiment....did it thorugh a variety of ways....warrants (made quite a good return on a HAR warrant ....traded gold through a spreadbetter and the when we had enough for a alsi contract we traded that... I dont recommend you try this at home....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
this stuff is very old....but here is the blog address ..there are PDFs of the account summarry....http://blogspace.mweb.co.za/default.aspx?alias=chartist&init
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
No, John. I wasn't being sarcastic. I quite like your trading style.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Aah, if only we had the benefit of hindsight...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I'll take your money, double it in a month and will take 50% of your profits. But i am not FSB certified.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
So then mkadir, seeing as you so easily double your money every month, I take it that you've multiplied your own money by a factor of over 4096 (2^12) this year? And that you've borrowed every last cent that you can from the bank in order to get funds to grow exponentially? So I'm sure that you're worth a good couple of billion by now? If so, then what do you want with this person's 500k? This forum is crazy. It is illegal to use it to exchange pirated books (I'm not arguing with that), but we're free to scam each other?!?
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
well timato if you believe everything thats written on this forum ......
0 Kudos
schizo
Frequent Contributor
remember mkadir fasting starts next week .... you should not be lying to people
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Mkadir...why dont you publish your account summary?...so we can all see
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Chartist I read through your blog of 10K to 100K. Are you only trading ALSI contracts on DWT now? What is the required margin per contract?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes....margin now is 19 k has increased from 16k...sign of the times...gearing has decreased substantially given the increase in margin as well as the decrease in the index total....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Chartist/all if you want to view my takings then mail me [email protected] and i'll show you proof.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Mkadir...email sent few hours ago...I await in anticipation...
0 Kudos