Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SPA3 Mechanical Trading

stores
Super Contributor
Simon..An interesting presentation from Gary Stone this evening..Thanks..For me it reinforced the need to stick to a pre-determined plan with stop losses and exits. But I could think of many other ways of spending R16000 for the package he is selling..I would like to know if any forumites are considering buying this package.
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
stores
Super Contributor
Also Simon.. I didn't get the opportunitity to ask you if you lost another bet with your new scalped hair style? Maybe from the rugby on Saturday or not helping out at Chris Hani Baragwanath?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
dude, the hair dates back to march .. an yes I'd suggest many better plans for R16k ..
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
an I interviewing Gary tonight at 7.45pm on Classic 102.7 .. www.classic.co.za
0 Kudos
koos2
Super Contributor
This mornings sales pitch was well presented, bit thin on details and mechanics of proposed system. Hooks were well baited.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
but it is not about the system .. it is about the theory/concepts .. that was the point of the presentation .. and here's the truth, in the olden days I gave people my trading system in my Trade Well presentation, yet only one person ever traded it ..
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
great interview .. Gary Stone,Share Wealth Systems .. talking emotions and mechincal trading .. http://ow.ly/2uoCZ
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Pearls of wisdom. Everybody should listen to this.
0 Kudos