Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SPILT MILK and BROKEN GLASS

Not applicable
TO ALL THOSE COMPLAININ BOUT LOSSES. STOP COMPLAINING AN CUT UR LOSSES AN FOLLOW THE TREND FOR NOW. IMO. STILL SELL MODE
0 Kudos
22 REPLIES 22
Preston
Super Contributor
SIMON,PLEASE BAN THIS DUDE NOW.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
ah, a change in the resident village (forum) idiot....stop making sooo much noise...some of us are trying to concentrate!
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
hehe..nay just have fun with the new competition. Village idoit is a title that i am not going to give us easily...(LOL)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
PRESTON an TOPGUN. y u guys fightin wit me??? sorry gentlemen i'll stop sendin stupid comments!!!
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
No dude. Me not fight with you. I am actually enjoying your post. You are like a breath of fresh air to this forum. You are so innocent. But i am still going to tell Simon to ban you ,nay, just joking dude!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Preston an Topgun. How much have u lOST? Y dnt u listen, instead of mockin me?? wen i said go short ysterday afternoon an buy today after openin u cud hve made 100% both ways. Next listen 2 the village idiot. 7 out of 8 winning trades!!!
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Dude ,Firstly i am the village idiot and TopGun is the Village politican. Seocndly i am 100% a bull fan , i really do not like those nasty BEAR POO.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
If people like u stop postin 2 cents comments den maybe u can start makin sum money. 8 out of 9 winnin trades another R4k. hw do u feel now?? If u r nice 2 me, ill help u make money.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
No thank you. I do not short the market. It can bite you in the ass. Just ask Super Idego , how he had to sell his villa, new shape BMW, and how all his italian ladies left him after he became penniless.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
9 out 10 preston. another 3k. hw does this make u feel now??? still not convinced????
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
What platform you using mkadir?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Dude , i am an optimist ,i do not trade on the downside. Please post a question to TopGun about your next trade. I am interested in his reply..Pretty please.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Ya, when you are so quiet ,it minus 1 to you Mkadir.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Sorry Preston. Went to fetch my lunch. Heres 1 4 u. R4k on the upside on ALSI trading on global trader spreads. Does this make u happy now???? +10 points for me. 0 for you
0 Kudos