Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SXR - TA opinions wanted please

Ditzy
Frequent Contributor
I tried to do the Fibo retracing thingie that Chartist punts and saw it failed to bounce so i stayed away. Liked the fundamentals but has not done much this year. Chartist, TJH, Brazen, Wiz, Barry, john, any opinions for me ? i'm hopeless with TA and i am looking for a re-entry point. Thanks.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Not applicable
Hey Ditz - yer Gringo's not around to help out? Anyways, I figger 95.50 - yesterday's close, is on support - if it closes below this today, then my next target would be 90-91 rand range. Don't think the Italian job'l work on SXR, as it's range bound. Fibs work best when a clear trend - up or down - is present, and are then used to measure a pullback. OMO and all that. Hope this helps.
0 Kudos
Ditzy
Frequent Contributor
thank you Gravy, i forgot about the established trend thingie. Better stay away until there is one, then. My gringos ( aka the haremites) are ripped and great looking... but couldn't get them very brainy as well ! I have to slog it all on my own... scary, eh? And now, I shall go follow Brazen's advise and carry on with my liquid diet.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Hi D! I suggest u wait for a little while. At least let it form sort of a base.The price is on the 200 EMA, but it may not mean anything. I think u may still get it at a price close to 80!
0 Kudos