Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SXR and SIM

Not applicable
Two great speculations over the past 2 years. I note that SXR has just gone through its 200 day moving average. Who thinks SIM will do the same? Will this present great buying opportunities?
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Not applicable
SIM just touched the 75 day moving average. It'll be interesting to see where it goes next.
0 Kudos
Ditzy
Frequent Contributor
I posted a few days ago on SXR. It's gone south since (magical touch, huh?. Not touching it till it corrects. But would agree that it would present a good re-entry opp. when it does.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Hi Ditzy. last night the australian big hope in the uranium sector got smashed, so dont jump just yet. omo. it has broken down technically and this period of 3-4 months were it has moved sidways will be quite a tough resistance to break through.
0 Kudos
Ditzy
Frequent Contributor
Thank you, John, for your comments. I don't intend to do anything until there is a confirmed bounce. And if it doesn't come that's also ok ! But out of the lot of companies with uranium prospects and hopes, i am happy with the fundamentals on this one.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Without doubt it is the pick, It has been in the game and focused for some time. I will be buying when the dust settles, part of my little girls 21 present, that gives it 18 years to blossom
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The Gold ETF just hit its 200 day moving average and the Gold Rand price is almost there.
0 Kudos