Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

SacOil

NOMAD1
Frequent Contributor
With Sacoil being involved in exploration in Africa and rumours around saying africa could be the 2nd or 3rd biggest oil producing nation in 5-10 years, and at around 91cents a share, that that make this share a BIG BUY?
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
kwagga
Super Contributor
Don't forget the BIG RISK when dealing with small exploration companies. The world is riddled with them and the graveyards full of them. This is a SPEC buy at best.
0 Kudos
partridge
Super Contributor
Someone I think John Kay in a wonderful book called " finance and investment for normally intelligent people who are not in the industry" described small miners as evidenced by a hole in the ground with a dubious personage standing at the top...
0 Kudos
Lee_1
Frequent Contributor
I have been invested in this company for years. Every year a new scheme, every year issue more shares, every year more dilution till its too epensive to sell what you have left. I think they are the new breed of listed company owners (perhaps only breed), they secure their jobs and bonuses with twaddle. Hope I'm wrong this time
0 Kudos