Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Sad day on the market!!!!

Preston
Super Contributor
Today is truly a sad trading day on the market. Anyone making profits
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
Not applicable
0 Kudos
duke_vest
Frequent Contributor
haha. whats that. can u eat it?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Dismal indeed. I'm holding thumbs for a 50bps Fed cut so that we can see some fireworks tomorrow. Not likely, but we can dream.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
aint seen profits but at least my portfolio value is going up, hopefully WHL is finally giving up digging its own grave. all in all a good day in my books.
0 Kudos
Maddog
Regular Contributor
Great day SHFSTA finally showing some action
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
Sad/dismal,etc days yet to come. Refer earlier discussions/concerns raised i.c.w. ANC leadership crisis. It's to cause a bumpy ride.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Hey Mr C.. I am actually considering selling some of my shares and holding cash. I guess you and I got into the market at the wrong time, ie on the sad end of the bull run. We did however learn some valuable lessons. Got my finger burn't a few time but rebounded extremely strongly.. When are you officially on leave and any travel plans?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Geez Chatty, anyone ever tell you that you're a real ray of sunshine? ;-)
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Ok ill spoil the party made profits today, yesterday and the day before.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Traded Bil warrants, sold this morning before the turn. Traded Topi Puts on the FTSE negative open and sold at midday. Still sitting mostly cash.
0 Kudos