Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Sallies

vishal
Regular Contributor
Is Sallies a good buy at 90c or do you guys see it going lower. At the moment ,droping to the that level
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
DCTrader
Super Contributor
I'm stocking up at these levels...
0 Kudos
ABuzz
Super Contributor
Even in the low 90's it's a good buy. Just over the last few days you could have bought in the mid 90's early and sold in the mid 100's a few times. Still going to go up in the next couple of weeks. I'm buying at these levels.
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
Will probably remain weak/around these sort of levels until the 1-for-4 rights offer in June. Should then start to recover to well above 100 cps. Significant medium-term upside potential once operational issues are resolved. Tom Dale as new chairman adds an interesting dimension to growth profile.
0 Kudos
Major
Regular Contributor
Don't forget they are issuing new shares at only 60c - and Tom Dale has a pretty poor record of value creation (witness GFSA...)
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
And still the demand for this one keeps rising... check the volumes on the bid column.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Im not convinced enough judging by the size of each trade... mostly looks like small fries hoping to make a quick buck. I prefer the looks of something like MRF with trades of well in excess of R100k each going through all day... but I suppose at the end of the day it all comes down to risk and reward. the bigger the balls the bigger the bucks to be made... happy trading...
0 Kudos