Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Samir - - - - Pls help with Valuation

Preston
Super Contributor
Q1. Have you perform a detail valaution using any of the valuation method that was taught to us in management accounting on any company listed on the JSE Q2. Is there a positive correlation between the price of share based on these valuation method and current ruling price. Q3. Can you pls send me a copy so that i can look at. Breezer kinda off open an interesting can of worms that is crawling all over me...
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
Samir
Super Contributor
Hi Preston. Firstly , HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me.... Lol. To answer your questions... Q1. Have you perform a detail valaution using any of the valuation method that was taught to us in management accounting on any company listed on the JSE ? A1. Yes. SAN,CBH,SIM Q2. Is there a positive correlation between the price of share based on these valuation method and current ruling price. A2. SAN-Yes,CBH-No,SIM-Yessish and noish Q3. Can you pls send me a copy so that i can look at. Breezer kinda off open an interesting can of worms that is crawling all over me... A3.Won't send Sanyati since it is old stuff. Won't send CBH as it has no correlation but Simmers I can email to you.
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Firstly ..Happy Birthday. Hope you have an excellent day. I will post you my e-mail address shortly.. Thanks
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Firstly ..Happy Belated Birthday. Hope you had an excellent day. I will post you my e-mail address shortly.. Thanks Also post me the older stuff... it is the principle that i am more concerned about.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Did you guys consult with Capitan SIM before sending any mail about this ship ? First need to pass Capitan's desk please !
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
0 Kudos